Friday, April 4, 2008

My New Blog
Hi folks, inspired by my continued research into the declining bee population, along with my purchase of Peach, Apple, and Cherry trees, both tart and sweet, to be planted this spring on my Michigan property. I have started this new blog SAVE THE BEES. Soon you will be able to puruse articles on this site about the environment, the bee population, green building, and global warming. Save the planet, and feel swell doing it. Also, you will find links to the website Save The Bees Shirts.com... Here, you will find shirts and caps and other assorted envirocentric products to be worn as you wish, and just in time for your spring and summer wardrobes. Purchase a hat a shirt. Support research and the Scholarship we are establishing to send a local student, or students, (it depends how much you want the products) to Michigan State University.

Remember to sing the save the bees song ( see the left side of the page) every morning.

No comments: