Sunday, September 28, 2008

In Memory of Jeanne Heininger


I celebrate the DNA that is the best of me. It was my mother’s too. My thoughts of prose, my music, my creativity, this DNA came from my mother. I am writing now because she died today. A kind and stern and quiet, proud and private, joyful lady, who had many friends. She worked, she played, she sang, she read, she studied, she saw the world as it was and wished it better. She saw the human condition and she was saddened. She skiied and sailed and felt the essence of our planet without the need of the formal religion of her missionary parents, but with a deists perspective that we are all one and part of everything. I share the same beliefs and know she exists still in the air we breathe, in the trees that now will turn the bright colors of fall then shed their leaves and bloom again next spring. She has lost her self and in losing self she is now a part of everything. I will miss her.

3 comments:

EarthKeeper/GameMaster said...

I would love to sponsor you on my website. Somehow assist you with getting the word out. I am going to be a vendor at the Global Summit maybe we can take some pamplets or shirts for you. Plus I will help in any way possible. Do you have an affiliate program or link/banner Exchange?

:Aeon.Pi.Phlo
Sovereign Citizen of the Earth
www.aeonpi.com

zgtscpa said...

Jay,
I only just learned from Ellie of Jeanne's death. I remember many years ago that Jeanne and your father were our "winter parents". Those were memorable times. I buried my mother (Fay Schaefer) in January, 2008 and I talk to her every day. I hope you contniue to talk to Jeanne also.
Love..and Be Well,
Terry PS- I love that picture of you in your "Wizard of Oz" hat or is it a "Sanity Clause" hat??

EarthKeeper/GameMaster said...

Love and Light